Introducing our very own company made Releaf CBD Oil.
The non-intoxicating cannabis compound cannabidiol (CBD) has been creating a buzz recently. But what is CBD oil?
CBD will not make you ‘high’ like THC might; in fact it may mitigate some of the intoxicating effects of THC. CBD oil consists of a high-CBD cannabis extract in a carrier oil base, such as coconut-derived MCT oil.
7 Benefits to CBD Oil
- Help Relieve Pain
- More recently, scientists have discovered that certain components of marijuana, including CBD, are responsible for its pain-relieving effects.
- Could Reduce Anxiety and Depression
- CBD oil has shown promise as a treatment for both depression and anxiety, leading many who live with these disorders to become interested in this natural approach.
- Can Alleviate Cancer-Related Symptoms
- may help reduce symptoms related to cancer and side effects related to cancer treatment, like nausea, vomiting and pain.
- May Reduce Acne
- Based on recent scientific studies, CBD oil may help treat acne due to its anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce sebum production.
- Might Have Neuroprotective Properties
- Researchers believe that CBD’s ability to act on the endocannabinoid system and other brain signaling systems may provide benefits for those with neurological disorders
- Could Benefit Heart Health
- Researchers have suggested that the stress- and anxiety-reducing properties of CBD are responsible for its ability to help lower blood pressure.
- Several Other Potential Benefits
- Antipsychotic effects: Studies suggest that CBD may help people with schizophrenia and other mental disorders by reducing psychotic symptoms (36Trusted Source).
- Substance abuse treatment: CBD has been shown to modify circuits in the brain related to drug addiction. In rats, CBD has been shown to reduce morphine dependence and heroin-seeking behavior (37Trusted Source).
- Anti-tumor effects: In test-tube and animal studies, CBD has demonstrated anti-tumor effects. In animals, it has been shown to prevent the spread of breast, prostate, brain, colon and lung cancer (38Trusted Source).
- Diabetes prevention: In diabetic mice, treatment with CBD reduced the incidence of diabetes by 56% and significantly reduced inflammation (39Trusted Source)